Client Experience Coordinator
Organization: Real Food for Real Kids
Location: East End of Toronto, ON (hybrid remote/on site)
About Real Food For Real Kids:
Real Food for Real Kids (RFRK) is a growing company on a mission to make real food the standard rather than the exception.
A multiple award-winning company recognized for excellence and innovation, we’re a leading healthy catering company for child care centres, schools and camps. RFRK proudly serves nutritious meals and snacks to thousands of children throughout the Greater Toronto & Hamilton Area every day. We also offer our Real Food Kitchen Delivery service (https://realfoodkitchen.ca/) to get our yummy food directly into households, and we’re well poised for growth into new markets and planning for significant expansion over the coming years.
Our Client Experience team is looking for an enthusiastic person who loves keeping clients happy and kids’ tummies full of delicious food. If you like the sound of us so far, keep reading to see if you have the experience and skills needed for this rewarding role!
- Put Health First
- Find a Better Way
- Trust & Team
- Spread Good Energy
About the Role:
The Client Experience Coordinator will manage all aspects of RFRK’s relationship with a portfolio of child care clients. They will deliver service that not only wins clients over but also maintains a high level of client satisfaction and reflects well on the company.
Some of the things you’ll get paid to do:
- Serve as the main contact for on-site staff, centre supervisors and directors for a portfolio of RFRK’s child care partner centres
- Manage day-to-day client requests, concerns, and feedback based on client retention strategies
- Maintain detailed and complete records of all communications (requests, compliments, complaints) with clients
- Improve the client experience for your centres by working with other departments to resolve issues and by developing innovative and effective solutions with minimal support
- Manage individualized client improvement plans to move clients along the NPS scale to Promoter Status
- Process and maintain a monthly and annual schedule of information sent to our clients
- Integrate new centres ensuring their transition to RFRK is smooth, strong and long-lasting
- Assist with child care client promotions and attend special events
- Survey clients and track key metrics to advance the continuous improvement of our service offerings
- Visit clients on an ongoing basis (virtual visits during COVID)
- Process client data changes
- College diploma/certification or University degree
- Minimum 2+ years of customer service experience
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Apps
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License
- Natural alignment with RFRK Food values and mission
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - intermediate to advanced French language skills an additional asset
- Structured and self-directed approach to project work
- Ability to consistently meet targets and deadlines
- Ability to think critically, problem-solve, and make effective decisions
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive information in a professional and ethical manner
- Motivated to improve current work practices and take ownership of responsibilities
- Continuous improvement mindset
Working at RFRK comes with other perks too:
- Price discounts on our Real Food Kitchen online store
- Employee Savings Program (RRSP/TFSA Matching)
- Benefits program including alternative and preventative health treatments
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP) services and Mental Health Support benefits
- Participation in RFRK’s Profit Share Program
- Two weeks vacation to start with set milestones for more (*may post 3 weeks to start for Sr roles)
- Paid Personal Days
- Hybrid remote and onsite work location
To apply, please upload your résumé and cover letter, including salary expectations, explaining why you’d be a great fit for this role. If you meet almost all of the requirements and are not sure if you should apply, apply anyway! We may see something special in your application that sets you apart from the rest.
Real Food for Real Kids is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and inclusion in our workplace and at all levels of our organisation. We strongly encourage applications from diverse backgrounds and communities.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
No phone calls or emails, please. We’ll contact applicants who fit the bill, and invite them in for an interview.
We appreciate the interest from the Staffing industry however respectfully request no calls or unsolicited resumes from Agencies.
Thanks for your interest in Real Food for Real Kids!
Copyright © 2022 Real Food for Real Kids, All rights reserved.