Dishwasher - Afternoon
Organization: Real Food for Real Kids
Location: East End of Toronto, ON
Seeking: Sanitation Team Member
Hours: Full Time Monday- Friday, 4pm-12am
Compensation: $19 per hour + $1.50 per hour premium paid for hours worked between 9pm-12am
Perks: 2 weeks vacation + 8 PAID Personal Days per year, Health Benefits, RRSP Matching
About Real Food for Real Kids:
A multiple award-winning company recognized for excellence and innovation, Real Food for Real Kids (RFRK) is a leading healthy catering company for childcare centres, elementary schools and camps. RFRK proudly serves delicious meals and snacks to over 15,000 children throughout the Greater Toronto Area every day. Our mission is to enable and inspire a lifetime of healthy eating and to have a great time doing it! Apply today to join a fast-growing company on a world changing mission.
A glimpse at the role:
This position is responsible for maintaining the upkeep and cleanliness of the entire production area including but not limited to the production kitchen, pack floor, fridge, staff kitchen. This is an integral support position for the other production staff to allow them to ensure that their tasks are performed to highest possible health and safety standards.
Some of the things you’ll get paid to do:
- Washing bins, hotel pans, equipment
- Maintaining a clean working area
- Restocking cleaning products and other items throughout the facility
- Waste removal
- Counting food items
- Assisting with order picking and packing
- Other duties as required
Required Education and Experience:
- Experience in cleaning/dishwashing jobs
- Basic math skills, including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
Skills and Personal Attributes:
- Positive attitude, with a passion for getting things done right!
- Strong attendance record
- Works well in a team environment
- Ability to work on your feet for an 8-hour shift
- Physically fit (can ensure repetitive lifting of min. 25kg or 50 lbs)
- Attention to cleanliness
- Ability to read, write and speak English
To apply, please upload your résumé and cover letter, explaining why you’d be a great fit for this role! We are currently only accepting online applications.
Working at RFRK comes with other perks too:
- Competitive pay
- Employee Savings Program (RRSP Matching)
- Health Benefits (eligible after 3 months of employment)
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP) services and Mental Health Support benefits
- Two weeks vacation to start with set milestones for more
- Paid Personal Days (after 3 months of employment)
Real Food for Real Kids is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from diverse backgrounds and communities. Real Food for Real Kids welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
No phone calls, emails, or walk ins please. We’ll contact applicants that fit the bill, and invite them for an interview.
Thanks for your interest in Real Food for Real Kids!
Copyright © 2023 Real Food for Real Kids, All rights reserved.